Overview: The Annual Membership
When you’re an annual member of the Edward S. Goldberg, MD Concierge Medicine practice, you are entitled to:
- An annual executive physical
- Unlimited office visits
- 24/7 contact with Dr. Goldberg, via phone, email, or text
- Related in-office procedures and vaccinations
- Membership with Sollis Health is included with your membership
Dr. Edward S. Goldberg is available to his concierge patients 24/7, by phone, text, or email, or in person when needed. He sees members the same day for any urgent problems and, in most cases, for non-urgent conditions as well. If you prefer, you can schedule home or office visits for an additional fee.
Also Available: The Two-Week Membership
We offer a two-week membership to patients who need to address urgent medical problems, would like an executive health evaluation, or may need care while visiting New York. Note that if you enroll as an annual member within 12 months, we will apply the two-week membership fee to your annual membership.
Related Medical Care
Prevention is essential to your continued medical care. Dr. Goldberg bases the customized approach he takes with each patient on individual potential risk factors. As part of this high level of care, we include these procedures and services, on an as-needed basis, with your membership:
- Screening radiologic evaluations for cardiac calcium score, bone density, body fat composition
- MRI or CT cancer screening every five years for chest, lungs, abdomen and pelvis.
- Vaccination coverage: flu, pneumonia, tetanus/pertussis/diphtheria, MMR, HPV, hepatitis A and B, yellow fever, typhoid, polio, meningitis, chicken pox and shingles.